Encirc is a market leader in glass container design, manufacturing, bottling and logistics solutions for the UK food and beverages industries. Encirc is committed to reducing its environmental impact, driven by leadership throughout the business for sustainable development by continuous improvement.
This policy gives consideration to the purpose and context of the organisation, including the nature, scale and environmental impacts of its activities, products and services.
• Minimise adverse impacts on the environment during the design, manufacture, and life cycle of its products and processes.
• Maximise the amount of recycled material in its glass manufacturing process, minimising the use of raw materials and natural resources, thereby promoting sustainability as a
• Protecting the local and wider environment from pollution from emissions to air, land, and water from its activities.
• Develop strategies for energy management, energy efficiency, and energy reduction programmes across the business.
• Determine and comply with all applicable legal, and other, compliance obligations. Encirc will also evaluate
• Promote environmental awareness and engagement of staff to identify improvements, and provide necessary training to enable fulfilment of role and leadership responsibilities.
• Set objectives & targets consistent with this policy, in line with the overall business strategy, taking into account significant environmental aspects, compliance obligations, risks and opportunities.
• Communicating information relevant to the environmental management system to key interested parties, and as required by its compliance obligations.
This policy will be reviewed annually and will be made available to all employees and other interested parties as necessary.